This is the home to publications produced or provided by the American Institute for Conservation (AIC), its subgroups, and the Foundation for Advancement in Conservation (FAIC). This online resource is funded by both AIC and FAIC.
Within the Resource Hub, you will find:
- Objects Specialty Group Postprints (an AIC Specialty Group)
- Photographic Materials Group Topics in Photographic Preservation (an AIC Specialty Group)
- Electronic Media Review (an AIC Specialty Group)
- TechFocus (a project of the Electronic Materials Group, an AIC Specialty Group)
- Association of North American Graduate Programs in Conservation (ANAGPIC) Student Papers (provided by FAIC through an agreement with ANAGPIC)
- Textile Conservation Newsletter Archives (Archives digitized by AIC’s Textiles Conservation Group)
- ACTS FACTS Archives (archives provided by FAIC through an agreement with ACTS FACTS)
- Hermitage Photographic Conservation Initiative (an FAIC project, funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation)
- The 2004 Heritage Health Index Report (a Heritage Preservation and IMLS project)
- AIC-FAIC Comments (a site to engage public comments on in-progress AIC and FAIC reports)
- Conservators Converse, archives of the AIC Blog 2008-2018
Thank you for visiting. You can support this effort in making conservation and related materials freely available online by joining AIC or donating to FAIC. Donations to FAIC are tax-deductible. The Foundation for Advancement in Conservation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (TAX ID # 23-7424418).