The November issue of the AIC News is now available online. Here’s what is inside:
- Lead Article, “The Preservation and Conservation of Electronic Music: Beats, Bits, and Bytes” by Rose Cull, front page and pages 3–4
- AIC News page 5
- FAIC News page 8
- JAIC News page 8
- Conference Reports page 8
- Allied Organizations page 8
- Health & Safety page 10
- New Publications page 11
- In Memoriam page 11
- Worth Noting page 12
- Conservation Training Programs page 14
- Courses, Conferences, & Seminars page 18
- Positions, Internships and Fellowships page 22
- Specialty Group Columns page 25
Download your printable copy of the AIC News and the Specialty Group columns here. Review past issues here.
Send submissions to Bonnie Naugle at email@example.com by November 15, 2012, to be published in the January 2013 issue.
The AIC News can always be found online at www.conservation-us.org/aicnews.