Archiving 2018: Digitization Preservation, and Access
April 17-20, 2018
National Archives, Washington, DC
The IS&T Archiving 2018 conference will explore the digitization, preservation, and access to 2D, 3D, and AV materials through a blend of short courses, invited focal papers, keynote talks, and peer-reviewed oral and interactive display presentations, behind-the-scenes tours – all to provide participants with a unique opportunity to gain and exchange knowledge and build networks among professionals.
Program topics: Spectral Imaging • Imaging Performance • Digital Archiving • RTI • 3D Photogrammetry • Quality Assurance Workflows • Color Measurement • Metadata and Workflows • Multispectral • Cultural Image Capture
- Registration includes the technical program April 18-20 and the conference proceedings
- Can’t attend the full week of #Archiving 2018? Select the day that best accommodates your interests.
- Discounts for registering for 3+ Short Course
- Group rates available for 5+ registrants from the same institution. Contact IS&T directly.
- Early access to Behind-the-scenes tours. Details released first to participants registered by March 18
- Not a member? Include IS&T membership (new or renewal) with your registration along with an online subscription to the Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (JIST) or Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI) — all for the same price as the non-member registration rate.
Register nowat www.imaging.org/archiving.